Answer These Questions:
Get the answers to these questions and more with Radar on Specialty Pharmacy.
- How are payers developing management approaches for drugs and diseases?
- What factors go into payers’ formulary determinations?
- What are the most recent cost forecasts and comparisons for specialty drugs?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing major catalysts.
- Two executive briefs summarizing ongoing trends of interest.
- Recent drug approvals by the FDA.
- Data such as enrollment figures, therapeutic drug class breakdown, drug costs or copayment/coinsurance information.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Pharmacy directors and medical directors at MCOs
- Specialty pharmacy and PBM executives
- Infusion suite and home infusion executives
- Executives and marketers at specialty pharmaceutical and related diagnostic and device companies
- Home health agencies
- Industry consultants
- Drug distributors/wholesalers and clinical diagnostic manufacturers
- Investment firms and analysts
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the publication are available on the publication’s subscriber-only Web page on the day it’s published; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Printed publications are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 7-10 business days of your order. Subscription renewals are billed, to the credit card on file, per the monthly or annual term you choose when you place your order. Please email us to learn more about team pricing.