Answer These Questions:
Get the answers to these questions and more with Radar on Specialty Pharmacy.
- How are payers developing management approaches for drugs and diseases?
- What factors go into payers’ formulary determinations?
- What are the most recent cost forecasts and comparisons for specialty drugs?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing major catalysts.
- Two executive briefs summarizing ongoing trends of interest.
- Recent drug approvals by the FDA.
- Data such as enrollment figures, therapeutic drug class breakdown, drug costs or copayment/coinsurance information.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Pharmacy directors and medical directors at MCOs
- Specialty pharmacy and PBM executives
- Infusion suite and home infusion executives
- Executives and marketers at specialty pharmaceutical and related diagnostic and device companies
- Home health agencies
- Industry consultants
- Drug distributors/wholesalers and clinical diagnostic manufacturers
- Investment firms and analysts
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the newsletter are available on the newsletter’s subscriber-only Web page on the day of publication; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Print newsletters are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 5-7 business days of your order. Subscriptions are billed, to the credit card on file, on a monthly basis. For information on annual or group pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.