Answer These Questions:
Radar on Medicare Advantage dives into these topics and more.
- How can I plan for potential new guidance from CMS that impacts the way MA insurers do business?
- What initiatives are my competitors launching to contain costs?
- How are policy changes beingenacted to allow for more control over drug costs?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing major catalysts.
- At least one major article pertaining to Medicare Advantage or Medicaid with expert commentary on the widespread implications for the industry.
- At least one story on Medicaid managed care (such as new contract awards or cost-containment strategies) and one on health plans’ actions on Medicare Part D.
- Industry surveillance, news and exclusive AIS Health data
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health plan business and financial managers
- Trade groups, health plan associations and consumer advocates
- Providers and physician groups
- Vendors, including claims and risk adjustment technology vendors, post-acute care benefits managers and health insurance distribution and marketing experts
- Investment banking and financial services firms
- Consultants, actuaries and attorneys
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the newsletter are available on the newsletter’s subscriber-only Web page on the day of publication; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Print newsletters are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 5-7 business days of your order. Subscriptions are billed, to the credit card on file, on a monthly basis. For information on annual or group pricing, please contact email@example.com.