Already a subscriber? Log in to access your archives.
Answer These Questions:
Radar on Medicare Advantage dives into these topics and more.
- How can I plan for potential new guidance from CMS that impacts the way MA insurers do business?
- What initiatives are my competitors launching to contain costs?
- How are policy changes beingenacted to allow for more control over drug costs?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing major catalysts.
- At least one major article pertaining to Medicare Advantage or Medicaid with expert commentary on the widespread implications for the industry.
- At least one story on Medicaid managed care (such as new contract awards or cost-containment strategies) and one on health plans’ actions on Medicare Part D.
- Industry surveillance, news and exclusive AIS Health data
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health plan business and financial managers
- Trade groups, health plan associations and consumer advocates
- Providers and physician groups
- Vendors, including claims and risk adjustment technology vendors, post-acute care benefits managers and health insurance distribution and marketing experts
- Investment banking and financial services firms
- Consultants, actuaries and attorneys
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the publication are available on the publication’s subscriber-only Web page on the day it’s published; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Printed publications are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 7-10 business days of your order. Subscription renewals are billed, to the credit card on file, per the monthly or annual term you choose when you place your order. Please email us to learn more about team pricing.