Answer These Questions:
Health Plan Weekly answers these questions and much more.
- How can I understand the value insurers place on integrated medical and pharmacy data — and how that drives the payer acquisition landscape?
- How should I track the recent growth in provider-led health plans and how they fit into the competitive landscape?
- How can I understand what investments my competitors are making in telehealth capabilities, value-based care programs and other innovations?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing recent news events or trends.
- Executive articles summarizing ongoing trends of interest for a single business line, such as case studies and recent research.
- Monthly bonus: Two articles with analysis and discussion of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans — plus a full page of AIS Health’s exclusive data featuring Blues plans’ market share, product offerings, financial results and more.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health insurer executives and managers
- Managers of provider-led plans
- Major health system or medical groups, ACOs and other provider organizations
- Pharma companies
- Care management companies
- Health IT vendors
- Law firms
- Industry and financial consultants
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the newsletter are available on the newsletter’s subscriber-only Web page on the day of publication; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Print newsletters are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 5-7 business days of your order. Subscriptions are billed, to the credit card on file, on a monthly basis. For information on annual or group pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.