Answer These Questions:
Radar on Drug Benefits addresses these topics and more with in-depth analysis and data.
- How should my plan develop management approaches for traditional and specialty drugs reimbursed through the pharmacy benefit?
- How can I plan for potential federal and state laws, regulations and initiatives aimed at reducing drug prices for consumers?
- How is the payer market likely to manage the new drug I am preparing to market?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- Two in-depth articles with multiple sources, addressing major catalysts.
- Two executive briefs summarizing ongoing topics of interest, such as drug trend and spend rates and recent research.
- Exclusive AIS Health data, such as the drug trend for a specific class, employer attitudes toward pharmacy benefit management tools and copay/coinsurance levels.
- Industry surveillance and news.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health plan and PBM medical or pharmacy directors
- Pharmaceutical executives
- Retail pharmacy executives
- Employee benefit and actuarial consultants
- Law firms
- Financial analysts
- Trade groups, health plan associations and consumer advocates
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the newsletter are available on the newsletter’s subscriber-only Web page on the day of publication; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Print newsletters are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 5-7 business days of your order. Subscriptions are billed, to the credit card on file, on a monthly basis. For information on annual or group pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.